Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog Introduction

To be honest I have never used a blog before. The knowledge I have with blogs are very miniscule. I always wanted to learn how to blog though so I can maybe do it as a hobby in my free time. I feel like this can be a very interesting and fun thing to learn how to do and to progress as I go along. I am looking forward to this blogging experience.

A good topic that I think we can talk about is racism. Most people think that just because racism is not as big as it was in the past that it is not really a big deal anymore. But truthfully, in my opinion racism is just as bad as it was in the past it just is not as public as before. People seem to be very slick with their slurs or actions when it comes to racism to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment