Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introduction Post

The only blog I have ever owned was a Tumblr. I usually just blogged pictures or funny quotes but none of it was ever school related. I have read blogs about topics on arts and fashion. I thought it was interesting that people make their own websites and use them to express their own opinions. I never really saw the important in blogs and just thought it was another way to express freedom of speech online and connect with the public.

I think we should talk about music and how it effects us in our everyday lives. We should talk about what music does to our emotions and why we listen to a sad song when we feel sad instead of listening to a happy one in order to bring up our spirits. We should also speak about the effects of listening to music from different countries and if the music effects the culture. Does music change culture or does culture change music?

No comments:

Post a Comment