Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Intro Post

My only experience with blogs are micro blogs, more specifically twitter. I don't read every single tweet but I do usually pay a lot of attention to accounts that interest me. since we are currently in the presidential candidacy I find myself clicking on a lot more hyperlinks and reading longer post. I feel as though twitter has made me a much more informed voter than I would be with out it. the thing with twitter is that the post can be very bias, so I take information I see in the post and do my own research.
 I believe a great theme for our blog would be politics and the presidential candidates due to the fact that we are currently experiencing a historical moment that is only here every four years. this is a chance to see that not all young people can be lumped into one cohort and to show that we all have differing options. unlike twitter and Facebook our blog could be a place to express political beliefs with out the fear of having a web gang of people with opposing views attacking you. I think to focus the blog specifically on one political issue would be to take away from what this blog can truly do, and that's to give insight on how the people in this class think and feel about the state of the country and its future.

No comments:

Post a Comment