Wednesday, February 10, 2016

intro post

I do not have a lot of reading and writing experience on the blog. I don't do that much reading on the blog, but the little bit of reading that I do is from facebook, twitter and instagram. I read people post and comments on what they have to do say. When I am online I mostly do a little of online shopping, listen to music and plays games.

One of the topic that we should write about is the election. Since the election is happening right now as we speak. We can discuss what people think about the different candidates that are running for president. Also it affects the people in America. Another topic might be about what's happening in the news.  For example the different races dealing with the police. Technology is also a very important issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment