Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introduction

The only blogs I have read are ones concerning the hip hop culture. I don't think I have actually posted in any blogs except for the discussion board posts I have had to do since starting college. Reading blogs can be somewhat interesting to me if it is something that I am interested in learning about. Normally, I only use the internet for looking up music and going on twitter. Sometimes on twitter I find interesting stories and news articles that I commonly read. Posting on a blog isn't something I am very fond of because quite honestly there are many other things I'd rather be doing. I have always done well in English and exceptionally well on papers but I really don't enjoy writing. 

I think something that I would enjoy blogging about in this class would be either video games or something about music. These are the things I most enjoy and that I spend a lot of time on in my life. If we did a blog on video games there would be many options, it could range from how well Sony is doing with the PS4 to the next hottest game and all of its cool new features. Personally I find it very interesting how everyone in the music industry comes to fame and how they continue to succeed and keep producing new music. It would be nice to blog about current events in the hip hop community and rating new albums and mixtapes. 

Brad Vierling

No comments:

Post a Comment