Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introduction

I've never written nor read blogs before. The only experience I have with reading anything on web would be twitter posts or Facebook statuses. The only other social medias I've used are Instagram or snapchat. They're just short chunky paragraphs, most of the time shorter so I don't think you'd consider those blogs. I've also read newspaper articles along with Academic journals but never blogs.

A possible topic we should all write about this semester are elections. I think this would be a relevant topic to blog about since elections are going on around this time. There's many possible things that we could write about that have to do with this topic. Such as candidates, speeches given, and other popular news. There's always a different story on the news that can be argued about the elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment