Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introduction

I hardly ever participate in blogs, however; I have read some texts posts on Tumblr. A few of my friends have their own blog, but I don't interact or give feedback after reading. I tend to keep up with current events when surfing the web. I like reading entertainment news posts and browsing through articles where writers are extremely opinionated. Overall, I have never published my own blog though I am not opposed to giving it a shot.

It would be interesting to participate in a class blog based on entertainment news. The idea is that everybody submits their opinions in response to a current event. I feel like using up-to-date information is a great way to get students to interact on the blog. Even if our opinions and ideas don't correlate, this would be a great way to express ourselves as well as keep up with current events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment