Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Intro

Web blogging to me has always been a great way to consume time. I actually have a blog on Tumblr, but it has no words on it. Just pictures, I'm not sure if that's really considered a blog or not. I've read lots of blogs, usually about fashion and music, and most of them were picture only blogs, but some had words. Usually, I've mostly seen blogs about clothing brands. What I see the most, is that its really conversational. usually you can comment your input about the post. Another thing is Vlogging, its basically a video blog. I don't really like it. I find it pointless and it amazes me how many people actually get entertained by them.

Some topics I would recommend, probably topics that interest everyone, like music, fashion, sports, current events. Also, people's opinions but they should be re-searchable, for example politics, issues in our laws that affect us, everyone has an opinion on something. Topics that everyone would enjoy doing, not something boring that no one will want to put an effort in and no one will want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment